Regarding the Hiatus
So, I'm sorry guys for the pretty much unannounced two-year hiatus! o_x If you want to hear an interesting story about the release of Tafel Anatomie
, me having been deathly ill, and the irony of "Phantom pain", then hit me up. Ahah.
I should be posting some new translations soon here at d_info
! As mentioned, I've been recovering from a freak illness/injury/prophetic symbolism(?) recently, so there hasn't been much time for translation. Thankfully, there were a bunch of lyrics and interviews I had started back in `06 that were left in various states of completeness, so at least I have something to work from.
I do have other responsibilities now, but I promise will try to find time to finish some more translations!Requests & Affiliations
Anyway, needless to say, Requests will be closed
for a while. I do have a rather large list of items I'm working on right now, so it's just not practical for me to be accepting requests. If it's just a paragraph or so though, I will consider it, depending on how important it would be for the community.
And I am now starting to accept affiliation requests! Please stop by the Affiliation Page
for more info and to apply.
Just a note - I am not
looking for people to maintain D Info with me. This is a place where I post my own translations (and a select few others that I can't seem to figure out who authored), so needless to say this is a personal venture and I am not in need of another translator. Thank you!UPDATES!!
Now that announcements are out of the way, here is what's new:
What is to come very
Works in Progress
- LYRICS: Phantom pain
- LYRICS: Shuushuuka (The Collector)
What you can look forward to seeing posted to D INFO over the next few months!
Lyrics in Progress (in order of % completed + preference):
Articles in Progress (in order of % completed + preference):
- Canon Del Colca
- Ibara no kanmuri (Crown of Thorns)
- Yami no Kuni no ALICE (Alice from the Land of Darkness)
- Hamon (Ripple on the Water)
- Mad Tea Party
- Lost breath
- Mayoi no mori (Forest of the Lost)
- Taiyou wo okuru hi (The Day the Sun Is Sent Away)
- Angelic Blue
- Sora ni emu hana, mizu ni sugomi chi ni yadoru. (The flower that blooms in the sun, dwells in the earth which threatens the water.)
- Glow in the sun
- Cure vol.21 | D Personal Corner: ASAGI - Concerning Whips and Restraints (If anyone else has volumes of Cure with ASAGI writing in D's column, I would love to get my hands on some scans!!)
- THIS ONE'S A SECRET! :) But I'm sure you'll love it if you're a Ruichan fan!
- SHOXX vol.153 | D in the eternal garden (The name of the ROSE Track-by-Track Interview)
- SHOXX vol.166 | Tafel Anatomie Complete Dissection (Tafel Anatomie Track-by-Track Interview)
- VisualStation | You are my beloved. ("Dearest you" Interview w/ Shoji Noriko) (Not the video interviews, the textual interview from their website.)
- "Tafel Anatomie" CD Booklet | 100 Qs (There's already a translation of this out there, but I started working on it immediately after its release, so I figured I should at least see it through.)
- Misc. profile info from Japanese sites